Facilities Support Assistant & Receptionist (12 month maternity cover)
We are looking to recruit a reliable and organised individual with a professional image who can adapt to working in a varied role providing general support to the facilities team.
- To act as an ambassador for the Company as the first point of contact for all visitors to the firm, delivering excellent customer service at all times;
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls in a professional manner;
- Preparing beverages for clients (e.g. tea/coffee);
- To ensure the reception area is kept safe, tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationary and materials available;
- Ensure the client meeting rooms / boardrooms are kept tidy and presentable at all times;
- Provide basic and accurate information about the Company (both ISOLAS and Fiduciary) in person and via telephone;
- Assisting with the preparation of events;
- Attending to the delivery/collection of documents in a prompt and confidential manner;
- General office administration including; filing, scanning and shredding;
Office porterage duties, including; office moves / furniture moves;
- Providing general assistance to the facilities team, helping to ensure the smooth running of the departments function across the business.
-Excellent communication skills;
-Excellent time management skills;
-Strong team player;
-Ability to prioritise and multitask;
-Driving license and bike license (desirable)
What we offer!
We offer competitive salaries, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, pension scheme and more!
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to HR@isolas.gi by close of business on Thursday 30th November.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence